A Guided Journey of Discipleship
Pathways: Equip is guided discipleship training in following Jesus by growing in both character and competency in areas of Gospel Foundations, Spiritual Formation, Soul Care, and Missional Orientation. More than a class to merely acquire more knowledge, we want to help you follow Christ with your heart, head, and hands. Equip is designed whether one is either newer to the Christian faith or has some experience but wants to be sharpened. We recommend this for anyone who desires to grow.Format
Equip will meet in hour and a half sessions twice a month as listed in the schedule below together with a cohort of fellow Village people on the journey. Participants are expected to come prepared for each cohort session’s assigned work & reading (no more than 100 pages a session TBA).
Schedule (all sessions are around noon unless otherwise noted:
- Session 1: Sunday, February 27* (This session will be at 1pm)
- Session 2: Sunday, March 13
- Session 3: Sunday, March 27
- Session 4: Sunday, April 3
- Session 5: Sunday, April 24
1) A current Village partner or desiring to become a partner
2) Regularly attend Village Worship Gathering and Community Group
3) Currently serving or in the process of serving at The Village
4) Commitment to regularly attend & prepare for all cohort sessions accordingly
Contact [email protected] to register or ask any questions. We look forward to the journey together.